When you’re looking for an affordable, stylish, and easy-to-use printer, the Epson Expression Home XP-2100 is sure to tick all the boxes. It’s also compact, produces clear and vibrant prints, and is capable of mobile printing with Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and a range of compatible Epson apps.
Also Read: How Long does Plaster Take to Dry?
Epson Expression Home XP-2100
Is Epson Expression Home XP 2100 Good?
Does the Epson XP 2100 come with ink?
Can you scan on Epson XP 2100?
What ink does Epson XP 2100 use?
Which printer has the cheapest ink?
- Best Family Printer With Cheap Ink: Brother MFC-J995DW.
- More Affordable Ink Alternative: Epson EcoTank ET-3760.
- Best Home Office Printer With Cheap Ink: Epson EcoTank ET-4760.
- Best Casual Photo Printer With Cheap Ink: Canon PIXMA G7020.
How do I change the ink on my Epson XP 2100?
- Turn on your product.
- Lift up the scanner unit.
- Press the stop button.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.
- Before opening the new cartridge package, shake it gently four or five times.
- Remove the cartridge from the package.